The administrator processes your personal data within the meaning of Regulation of European Parliament and Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: "RODO").
In order to fulfill the information obligation specified in art. 13 WEEE announces that:
1. The administrator of personal data is MADNEZZ Teresa Penkala, Patrycja Udziela, TAX ID: PL5512634561
2. To contact the administrator, we provide the following forms:
- in writing, to the following address: MADNEZZ S.C., 20 Wadowicka Street, 34-122 Wieprz, Poland
- by e-mail, to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The administrator has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
4. Your personal data is processed for the purpose of providing the service electronically, in particular maintaining the customer's account in the store, as well as entering into and performing sales contracts, including payment of purchased goods and rebates, delivery of goods, sending notifications about implementation orders, execution of the complaint process and ensuring correct customer service, matching the advertising offer to the needs of clients, presenting advertisements and sending commercial information, handling notifications and complaints, expressing public opinion about purchased goods, allowing contact between buyers and sellers.
5. The legal basis for the processing of personal data may be your consent (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a), the need to take action on your request (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR) or also purposes related to the legitimate interest pursued by the administrator or by a third party (Article 6 (1) letter f). The legitimate interest of the administrator is the need to offer customers the best possible service quality, matching the offer of goods to the needs and expectations of buyers, as well as conducting marketing, promotional and advertising activities.
6. Recipients of your personal data may be entities cooperating with the Administrator in performing the tasks specified in point 4, in particular enterprises providing services in the scope of delivery of goods (couriers), handling processes necessary for sending notifications about the execution of orders, service providers advertising and marketing, as well as in the field of settlements of receivables.
7. Your personal data may be transferred to third countries, ie outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or to international organizations, but only to entities that provide adequate safeguards and guarantee the rights of data subjects and effective legal protection measures. In particular, this includes the use by the Administrator of services provided by Google and Facebook in so far as it is necessary to achieve the objectives indicated in point 4.
8. Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator for the period necessary to provide services or for other purposes indicated in point 4 above.
9. You have the right to:
- requests from the Administrator to access their personal data,
- requests from the Administrator to correct their personal data,
- requests from the Administrator to remove or limit the processing of their personal data,
- submitting to the Administrator objections to the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing,
- lodge an objection to the Administrator against profiling to the extent to which the processing is related to direct marketing,
- withdrawal of consent to the processing of your personal data,
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory body,
10. Please be advised that you do not have a statutory obligation to provide personal data, but this obligation may result from special regulations. The consequence of not providing personal data may in particular be the inability to provide services for your item, in particular the lack of the possibility to conclude an agreement for the sale of goods in an online store.
11. we would like to inform you that your personal data may be subject to automatic profiling, to the extent that it is necessary for the implementation of advertising and marketing services and to decide on granting you a sales discount. As part of profiling, first of all, your earlier purchase decisions may be analyzed, based on which we will attempt to match the future offer. Profiling also allows us to provide an appropriate rebate, the amount and amount of which depends, in particular, on the data collected and processed about your person.
The online store makes every effort to ensure respect for your privacy and protection of personal information provided while using the Website and making purchases within the store and for this purpose takes all necessary actions.
Registration in the client database - is voluntary. We store this data in the database to facilitate your future shopping in our online store.
1. First and last name - when ordering, you will be asked to enter your first and last name so that we can send you your order or contact you.
2. Address of residence - we need it to send the ordered goods.
3. Telephone number - it is necessary to send a courier parcel. Sometimes we also call to confirm the order, arrange individual order details or in case of unexpected events such as lack of goods in the warehouse.
4. E-mail address - we send an order confirmation via e-mail and we contact you. If you have been a subscriber to our newsletter, we will send you trade information once or twice a month.
5. Tax identification number (in the case of enterprises).
6. Company name (in the case of enterprises).
7. Address - information resulting from the general rules of connections made on the Internet, such as the IP address (and other information contained in the system logs) are used by the server administrator for technical purposes. IP addresses can also be used for statistical purposes - to collect general demographic information (eg about the region from which the connection takes place).
Providing the above data is voluntary but necessary for registration and purchase on the Website.
WHAT DATA COLLECTS THE ONLINE STORE AUTOMATICALLY WHEN USING THE WEBSITE?
The online store does not collect any data in an automatic way, with the exception of the data contained in cookies when using the Website. Cookies are small text files sent by an online store and stored on your computer containing certain information related to your use of the Website and the Online Store. Cookies used by the online store may be temporary or permanent. Temporary cookies are deleted when the browser is closed, however, permanent cookies are also stored after the end of your use of the Website and are used to store information such as your password and login, which speeds up and facilitates the use of the Website. The online store uses the following cookies for the following purposes.
Below are presented cookies used on the website www.madnezz.pl along with an indication of the purpose for which they are used:
- A group of cookies to identify the User - the purpose of the application: to accelerate the course of shopping processes on the store's website and to eliminate the need to repeat processes related to, for example, the purchase of produ
- Group of cookies for navigation - purpose of use: files from this group remind the User of recently selected products, previously selected options such as purchase. They are used to facilitate the User using the online store.
- Group of cookies that remember the selected filter, e.g. when searching for products, cookies that remember the last selected category of cookies by the User, which store information about products selected for shopping cart during the purchase process and User data related to the given basket.
- A group of favorite cookies - the purpose of the application - remembering the choices. Use to better match the website to its needs. Cookies that remember the products you have recently viewed.
- A group of cookies that collect data on the analysis of usage access to the website.
Google Analitycs - this allows you to track the store page using google tools to analyze the process of reaching or using the website by the client, e.g.
How many times did the customer enter the website?
How long did the customer stay on the site?
When was the first visit on the site?
When was the last visit on the site?
In which search engine did the customer search for a website address?
On what side did the client open the website (advertising behind the client)?
- A group of cookies for the analysis of purchasing processes: the purpose of the application - checking the security of payment forms, adjusting payment methods to customer expectations, optimization of the purchase process. In any case, you can block the installation of cookies using the appropriate options of your web browser. In case of problems, we advise you to use the browser's help file or contact the manufacturer of the browser you use.
In addition to cookies, the online store may also collect data normally collected by system administrators in the so-called. logs or log files. The information contained in the logs may include Your IP address, type of platform and web browser, internet provider and the address of the page from which you entered the Website. Some subpages on the Website and other means of communication with you may contain so-called "Web beacons" (so-called electronic pictures). Web beacons allow you to receive information such as the IP address of the computer to which the page on which the web beacon was posted, page URL number, page loading time, type of browser, as well as information contained in cookies, to assess the effectiveness of our ads. These data will be archived and used for statistical analysis and evaluation of the website users' global traffic. This data will not be combined with personal data provided by you.
ONLINE STORE MARKETING
If you have agreed to this (subscription to the newsletter), the email address provided by you will be used for marketing purposes of the products available at www.madnezz.pl. Consent can be withdrawn at any time.
Technical measures and your obligations:
The online store makes every effort to protect your data and protect it from the actions of third parties. We use all necessary security for servers, connections and the Website to protect your data, in particular (antivirus programs, cyclic change of access passwords, encryption standards for wireless computer network WPA2 or higher, firewall network security, intrusion detection / prevention system (IDS / IPS ), only computers whose MAC addresses have been identified by the administrator have access to the network.) All calls related to your electronic payments will be made via a secure encrypted connection if you choose this option. However, the actions taken by us may turn out to be insufficient if you do not observe the safety rules yourself. In particular, you must keep your login and password for the Website confidential and not share them with third parties. Please remember that the online store will not ask you to provide them, except to provide them when logging in to the Website. In order to prevent unauthorized persons from using your account, please log out after using the Website.
Within the Website, links to other websites may appear periodically. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by the online store in any way. These sites may have their own privacy policies, which we recommend you read. The online store is not responsible for the rules of dealing with data on these websites.